Link to Home pageimage icon: navigation menu

Henry Groves & Son Ltd

☎ 07973 214536

pipe organ builders · nottingham

Portfolio of installations


St John the Baptist, Pitchcombe (2009)
1 manual  6 stops

the fully restored James Corps organ

We replaced an 1898 Andrews Early Casson ‘Positive’ organ with a one-manual 1840 James Corps instrument that was previously in St Wilfrid’s Church, Chichester. We fully restored the organ in our workshop and re-polished its case.

Manual

Stopped Bass 8
Open Diapason 8
Dulciana 8
Stopped Diapason 8
Principal 4
Fifteenth 2


Other installations

Kelham, St Wilfrid’s (2018)
one-manual Cousans ’Plainsong’ organ, with Temple Moore case, formerly at Lincoln Theological College
Maidenhead, St Mary’s (2018)
3 manuals with pipework by J W Walker and Rushworth & Dreaper
Grindleford, St Helen’s (2017)
Billesdon, St John the Baptist (2016)
installation of a Binns two-manual 7-rank extension organ
Hognaston, St Bartholomew’s (2015)
Alvaston, English Martyrs Catholic Church (2013)
installation of a one-manual Nigel Church tracker organ
Pitchcombe, St John the Baptist (2009)
installation of a restored one-manual six-stop 1840 James Corp instrument
Marshchapel, St Mary’s (2008)
Rolleston, Holy Trinity (2008)
Screveton, St Wilfred’s (2008)
Sneinton, St Stephen’s (2005)
Stapleford, St John’s (2005)
Shelford, St Peter and St Paul (2004)
installation of a two-manual August Gern instrument
Dowsby, St Andrew’s (2001)
Lincoln, St Hugh’s (2001)
Swadlincote, St Peter’s (2001)
Monken Hadley, St Mary’s (1992)
Owmby-by-Spital, St Peter’s (1991)