This fine 2-manual August Gern instrument was formerly in St Catherine’s, Nottingham. The Pedal organ was enlarged and converted to pneumatic by Yates of Nottingham, in 1948. The instrument now sits beautifully in the west end tower, as though that had always been its intended location.
Read the in-depth article about the history of the organ [pdf 110kb] written by Richard Eaton, organist of the church.
Lieblich Bordun 16 Open Diapason 8 Lieblich Gedact 8 Vox Angelica 8 Geigen Principal 4 Lieblich Floete 4 Doublette 2